You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Retz has one of the most beautiful squares in Austria! Let’s discover the traditional market town known for its winegrowing tradition!
- What: Full-day excursion: Retz
- When: Saturday, April 9, 2016 from 07:30 am – 05:30 pm
- Meeting point: train station Rennweg / Burger King
- Price: EUR 20,- per person
- Register until Tuesday!
German-language pop music
Our lecture is about German-language pop music. Learn more about Falco, Christina Stürmer and others.
- What: Lecture: German-language pop music
- When: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / seminar room 4
- Price: For free!
Visit to a bar
Celebrate with us at “Freiraum”!
- What: Bar: Freiraum
- When: Friday, April 8, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: U3 Zieglergasse / exit Webgasse
When: Sunday, April 10, 2016 from 02:00 – 03:30 pm
Meeting point: St. Stephen’s Cathedral / main entrance
Price: For free!
(Photo: High Contrast, CC BY 3.0 de, Creative Commons)
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!