You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our
upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights.
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register until Tuesday in the
secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Want to have fun? Feel free to join our ball games on Tuesday!
- What: Ball games
- When: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 from 08:00 pm – 09:30 pm
- Where: in front of the school, Reisnerstr. 61
- Price: free!
Join our full-day excursion to Tulln – the city of art, gardens and river landscapes!
- What: Full-day excursion to Tulln
- When: Saturday, August 15, 2015 from 08:15 am – 05:30 pm
- Meeting point: Franz-Josefs-Bahnhof / supermarket „Billa“
- Price: € 70,- per person
Visit a traditional wine tavern
Let’s celebrate the start of the weekend – at wine tavern Feuerwehr Wagner.
- What: Visit a traditional wine tavern „Feuerwehr Wagner“
- When: Friday, August 14, 2015 from 08:00 pm – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: U4 Heiligenstadt / bakery Anker
Following Mozart’s footsteps
When: Monday, August 10, 2015 from 08:00 pm –09:30 pm
Meeting point: Stephansdom main entrance
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!