You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register until Tuesday in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Discover the catacombs below St. Stephen’s Cathedral. They are worth a visit!
- What: Half-day excursion: St. Stephen’s Cathedral & Catacombs
- When: Saturday, December 26, 2015 from 11:00 am – 03:00 pm
- Meeting point: St. Stephen’s Cathedral / main entrance
- Price: EUR 12,- per person
On Tuesday we organize a movie night at school!
- What: Activity: Movie night
- When: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 from 08:00 – 11:00 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / Reisnerstraße 61
- Price: For free!
Visit a traditional wine tavern
Let’s eat, drink and laugh at the wine tavern “10er Marie”!
- What: Visit a traditional wine tavern: 10er Marie
- When: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: U3 Ottakring / exit Thaliastraße
The Central Cemetery
What: Sunday, December 27, 2015 from 02:00 – 03:30 pm
Meeting point: in front of the school / Reisnerstraße 61
Price: For free!
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!