You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Join us for ice skating amidst Vienna!
- What: Half-day excursion: Ice skating
- When: Saturday, January 23, 2016 from 10:00 am – 02:00 pm
- Meeting point: U2 Schottentor / Mc Donald’s
- Price: EUR 10,- per person
- Register until Tuesday!
On Tuesday we organize a gaming night at school.
- What: Activity: Gaming night
- When: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / seminar room 4
- Price: For free!
Highlight of Vienna
Visit the Albertina with us. The art museum houses one of the largest and most important graphic art collections in the world!
- What: Highlight of Vienna: Albertina
- When: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 from 07:30 – 09:00 pm
- Meeting point: Albertina / main entrance
- Price: EUR 16,- per person
Zum narrischen Kastanienbaum
Let’s celebrate the start of the weekend at the pub “Zum narrischen Kastanienbaum”!
- What: Pub visit: Zum narrischen Kastanienbaum
- When: Friday, January 22, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: U2 Rathaus / exit Josefstädter Straße
The University of Vienna
When: Sunday, January 24, 2016 from 02:00 – 03:30 pm
Meeting point: U2 Schottentor / Mc Donald’s
Price: For free!
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!