You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register until Tuesday in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Let’s discover the area of ActiLingua and the Belvedere, which is a beautiful baroque palace!
- What: Half-day excursion: area of ActiLingua and the Belvedere
- When: Saturday, January 9, 2016 from 10:00 am – 02:00 pm
- Meeting point: in front of the school / Reisnerstraße 61
- Price: EUR 12,- pro Person
Fire and flame
Night walk with torches
Experience a night walk with torches. Afterwards, we visit a traditional wine tavern!
- What: Activity: Night walk with torches and a traditional wine tavern
- When: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 from 07:45 – 11:00 pm
- Meeting point: U4 Heiligenstadt / service counter area
- Price: For free!
Visit a traditional wine tavern
Let’s celebrate the start of the weekend at wine tavern Gigerl.
- What: Visit the traditional wine tavern Gigerl
- When: Friday, January 8, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: Stephansdom / main entrance
Music Mile Vienna
When: Sunday, January 10, 2016 from 02:00 – 03:30 pm
Meeting point: U3 Stubentor / exit Parkring
Price: For free!
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!