You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Join us on our excursion to the Lainzer Tiergarten and the Hermesvilla, which was called the “castle of dreams” by the Habsburgs.
- What: Half-day excursion: Lainzer Tiergarten
- When: Saturday, April 2, 2016 from 09:30 am – 03:00 pm
- Meeting point: U4 Hütteldorf / service counter area
- Price: EUR 7,- per person
- Register until Tuesday!
Experience a torchlight walk at night and visit a traditional wine tavern with us.
- What: Activity: Night walk with torches
- When: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 from 07:45 pm – 12:00 am
- Meeting point: U4 Heiligenstadt / service counter area
- Price: For free!
Visit to a traditional Austrian wine tavern
Let’s eat, drink and laugh at the wine tavern “Esterhazykeller”!
- What: Visit to a traditional Austrian wine tavern: Esterhazykeller
- When: Friday, April 1, 2016 from 08:00 pm – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: St. Stephen’s Cathedral / main entrance
Hundertwasser in Vienna
What: Sunday, April 3, 2016 from 02:00 – 03:30 pm
Meeting point: U4/U1 Schwedenplatz / bakery “Anker”
Price: For free!
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!