You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Join us on our trip to Tulln – the city of art, gardens and river landscapes!
- What: Full-day excursion: Tulln
- When: Saturday, May 7, 2016 from 08:15 am – 05:30 pm
- Meeting point: Franz-Josef-Bahnhof / supermarket “Billa”
- Price: EUR 20,- per person
- Register until Tuesday!
Following Mozart’s footsteps
When: Monday, May 2, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
Meeting point: St. Stephen’s Cathedral / main entrance
Price: For free!
What’s on in Vienna
Learn more about curent events and the most popular places in Vienna!
- What: Lecture: What’s on in Vienna
- When: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / seminar room 4
- Price: For free!
Dachboden 25hours hotel
Party with us at 25hours Dachboden!
- What: Visit a bar: Dachboden 25hours hotel
- When: Friday, May 6, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: Volkstheater / main entrance
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!