You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Schönbrunn Palace is perhaps the most popular sight in Vienna. Join us on our trip to this former imperial summer residence!
- What: Half-day excursion: Schönbrunn Palace
- When: Saturday, June 4, 2016 from 10:00 am – 02:00 pm
- Meeting point: U4 Schönbrunn / exit Schönbrunn Palace
- Price: EUR 10,- per person
- Register until Tuesday!
Viennese sausage stands in the city centre
- When: Monday, May 30, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: St. Stephen’s Cathedral / main entrance
Photo: Wienwiki / Johann Werfring [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Introduction to Austria
Learn more about our country!
- What: Lecture: Introduction to Austria
- When: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / seminar room 4
- Price: For free!
Visit to a bar
Celebrate with us at “Lutz”!
- What: Visit to a bar: Lutz
- When: Friday, June 3, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: U2 Museumsquartier / exit Mariahilferstraße
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!