You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register until Tuesday in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Retz has one of the most beautiful squares in Austra! Let’s discover the traditional market town known for its winegrowing tradition!
- What: Full-day excursion to Retz
- When: Saturday, November 7, 2015 from 07:30 am – 05:30 pm
- Meeting point: S-Bahn Rennweg / Burger King
- Price: EUR 20,- per person
Politics of Austria
Introduction to Austria: Get to know our political system!
- What: Lecture: Politics of Austria
- When: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / seminar room 4
- Price: For free!
Visit a traditional wine tavern
Let’s celebrate the start of the weekend – at wine tavern Gigerl!
- What: Visit the traditional wine tavern Gigerl
- When: Friday, November 6, 2015 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: Stephansdom / main entrance
When: Sunday, November 8, 2015 from 02:00 – 03:30 pm
Meeting point: Stephansdom / main entrance
Price: For free!
(Photo: High Contrast, CC BY 3.0 de, Creative Commons)
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!