You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register until Tuesday in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Photo: Joadl CC BY-SA 3.0, via Wikimedia Commons
Visit Klosterneuburg with us! The quaint little town is famous for its abbey which is often likened to Schönbrunn Palace.
- What: Half-day excursion: Klosterneuburg
- When: Saturday, November 28, 2015 from 09:30 am – 02:30 pm
- Meeting point: U4 Heiligenstadt / service counter area
- Price: EUR 10,- per person
We invite you to join us in preparing a delicious Kaiserschmarrn in our school together.
- What: Cooking evening: Kaiserschmarrn
- When: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / Reisnerstraße 61
- Price: For free!
Let’s celebrate the start of the weekend at the Brandauer Bierbögen!
- What: Pub: Brandauer Bierbögen
- When: Friday, November 27, 2015 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: U6/U4 Spittelau / bakery Ströck
The city centre of Vienna
When: Sunday, November 29, 2015 from 02:00 – 03:30 pm
Meeting point: Stephansdom / main entrance
Price: For free!
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!