You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register until Tuesday in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Let’s discover the Wachau – one of the most beautiful parts of the Danube!
- What: Full-day excursion: Wachau
- When: Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 08:30 am – 07:00 pm
- Meeting point: Westbahnhof / ÖBB travel centre
- Price: EUR 35,- per person
Ludwig van Beethoven
Learn more about the famous composer Ludwig van Beethoven!
- What: Lecture: Ludwig van Beethoven
- When: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / seminar room 4
- Price: Fro free!
Visit a bar
Party with us at 25hours Dachboden!
- What: Bar: 25hours Dachboden
- When: Friday, October 23, 2015 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: Volkstheater / main entrance
Viennese criminal cases
When: Sunday, October 25, 2015 from 02:00 – 03:30 pm
Where: Stephansdom / main entrance
Price: For free!
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!