You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register until Tuesday in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Let’s discover the area of ActiLingua and the Belvedere, which is a beautiful baroque palace!
- What: Half-day excursion: area of ActiLingua and the Belvedere
- When: Saturday, October 3, 2015 from 10:00 am – 02:00 pm
- Meeting point: in front of the school / Reisnerstraße 61
- Price: EUR 12,- per person
Pancakes are a classic in the Austrian cuisine. Let’s cook and eat them together!
- What: Cooking evening: Palatschinken
- When: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 from 08:00 pm – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / seminar room 4
- Price: For free!
We visit the “Wiener Wiesn”, where Austrian beer, local food, Viennese wine and all sorts of music ensure a great atmosphere.
- What: Beer festival: Wiener Wiesn
- When: Friday, October 2, 2015 from 08:00 pm – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: U1/U2 Praterstern / supermarket “Billa”
When: Sunday, October 4, 2015 from 02:00 pm – 03:30 pm
Meeting point: Volkstheater / main entrance
Price: For free!
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!