You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register until Tuesday in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
The Wine festival in Retz is a unique experience. Be part of it!
- What: Full-day excursion: Wine festival in Retz
- When: Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 07:30 am – 06:30 pm
- Meeting point: Rennweg / Burger King
- Price: EUR 20,- per person
Beer, wine, coffee, Viennese Schnitzel, dumpling and Sacher cake – learn more about the Austrian cuisine!
- What: Lecture: Austrian cuisine
- When: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 from 08:00 pm – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / seminar room 4
- Price: For free!
Visit a bar
Celebrate with us at Freiraum!
- What: Bar: Freiraum
- When: Friday, September 25, 2015 from 08:00 pm – 09:30 pm
- Meeting Point: U3 Zieglergasse / exit Zieglergasse
Vienna Ring Road
When: Sunday, September 27, 2015 from 02:00 pm – 03:30 pm
Meeting point: Vienna State Opera / corner Kärntnerring
Price: For free!
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!