You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our
upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights.
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register until Tuesday in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Feel free to join our picnic. Let’s have fun together!
- What: picnic on the “Baumgartner Höhe”
- When: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 from 07:45 pm – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: U3 Ottakring exit Thaliastraße
- Price: For free!
Accompany us on our tour in Beethoven’s footsteps.
- What: Half-day excursion: Beethovengang
- When: Saturday, September 5, 2015 from 10:00 am – 02:00 pm
- Meeting point: U4 Heiligenstadt, service counter area
- Price: EUR 3,- per person
Visit a traditional wine tavern
Let’s celebrate the start of the weekend at wine tavern Zwölfapostel-Keller.
- What: Visit a traditional wine tavern Zwölfapostel-Keller
- When: Friday, September 4, 2015 from 08:00 pm – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: Stephansdom main entrance
When: Sunday, September 06, 2015 from 02:00 pm – 03:30 pm
Meeting point: Stephansdom main entrance
Price: For free!
(Picture: High Contrast, Creative Commons)
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!