You don’t only want to learn German, but experience Vienna? Then don’t miss out on our upcoming leisure activities! Here are next week’s highlights:
Hint: If you would like to join our activities, please register in the secretary office at school!
Tip of the week
Explore the large grotto “Seegrotte Hinterbrühl” by boat!
- What: Half-day excursion: Seegrotte Hinterbrühl
- When: Saturday, April 30, 2016 from 08:30 am – 13:30 pm
- Meeting point: train station Rennweg / Burger King
- Price: EUR 15,- per person
- Register until Tuesday!
We’re goint to watch a movie together!
- What: Activity: movie night
- When: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: in the school / seminar room 4
- Price: For free!
Visit to a traditional Austrian wine tavern
Mayer am Pfarrplatz
Let’s have fun at a traditional Austrian wine tavern!
- What: Visit to a traditional Austrian wine tavern: Mayer am Pfarrplatz
- When: Friday, April 29, 2016 from 08:00 – 09:30 pm
- Meeting point: tramway O – station: Heiligenstätterstraße / Grinzinger Straße
The Central Cemetery
When: Sunday, May 1, 2016 from 02:00 – 15:30 pm
Meeting point: in front of the school / Reisnerstraße 61
Price: For free!
You can find all activities of this week here in our culture and leisure programme!