Our Residence - Feel at home in Vienna
20 modern Standard and Superior Apartments offer you recreation and contact with other students - only 10 to 15 minutes from the language school and Vienna's city centre.
Thanks to the ideal location and great infrastructure of the typical Viennese Art Nouveau building you are in the perfect starting point for successful studying and exciting tours with your international friends in modern Vienna, not far from popular grocery stores, gyms, bars and restaurants. All apartments are non-smoker!
The benefits of the ActiLingua Residence at a glance
- Standard (single/shared) or Superior (en suite) apartments
- Self-catering, breakfast or half-board
- Located approx.. 10-15 minutes from school
- 5 minute walk to the next underground station taking you directly to the city centre and Vienna’s main sights and shopping streets
- Free WiFi, bed-linen and weekly housekeeping
- In-house laundry service
- Actialingua Residence staff available 24/7 at the reception desk
The nearest tube station (U3 "Zippererstraße") lies within 5 minutes walking distance. From there it takes 10 minutes to reach the city centre ("Stephansplatz"). Major sights close to the ActiLingua Residence include a baroque masterpiece, the Belvedere Palace with its spacious Botanical Gardens, Hundertwasser House and the very popular Vienna Gasometer complex with its restaurants, shops, a supermarket, cinema, gym, private apartments, concert hall and a municipal archive. Many other attractions as well as the world famous Giant Ferris Wheel are waiting for your visit in Vienna's Prater which you can reach within 30 minutes by means of public transport.
You'll live in a single or twin room with other ActiLingua students in a holiday apartment (60-75 m2) in Vienna. With Sat TV, radio and free WLAN/Wi-Fi. Shared use of kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Schneidergasse 7, 1110 Wien