Live Online German Teachers' Course
Methodology, didactics and culture
|Lessons:||20 lessons Teacher training course + 2 lessons cultural/special interest programme per week. | 1 lesson = 45 minutes, from level B2|
|Group size:||8-12 participants|
|Starting dates Teachers' Course:||04.10.2021|
|Course level:||from B2|
|Minimum age:||16 years|
|Requirements:||Good internet connection, Zoom, updated browser, microphone, webcam|
Course time schedule
09:00–12:15 am or 02:15–05:30 pm
You will be informed about your exact schedule on your first day of school
This live online course is for teachers of German whose native tongue is not German. If you teach German in your home country and want to update your German and teaching skills and discuss cultural topics, this live online course is perfect for you. (i.e. German teachers for youth and/or adults)
- Work on language structure.
- Improvement of personal expression and fluency.
- Text analysis, working with writing stimuli, reading techniques.
- Spelling reform.
- Looking at and discussing various teaching material.
- Getting to know new language books.
- Using communicative methods in lessons.
- Variations on teaching grammar and vocabulary.
- Use of authentic material on different language levels.
- Using audio-visual media in lessons.
- Computer-aided learning.
- Teacher observation in one of our German courses, on request.
- Getting to know Austrian culture.
- Political, geographical and historical developments.
- Teaching Austrian customs and culture.
- Discussing contemporary Austrian and German literature, politics and issues in the classroom.
CULTURE AND LEISURE
Lessons are supplemented by 2 live online lessons cultural and special interest classes per week.
|Live Online German Teachers’ Course||€ 708,-|
- 20 live online lessons teachers' training course per week
- 2 live online lessons cultural and special interest classes per week
- ActiLingua Certificate
Funding available through Erasmus+. Erasmus+ Information PDF | Erasmus+ Funding
ActiLingua Academy: Wattmanngasse 15, 1130 Wien Austria
If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them for you.
Please contact us at email@example.com or +43 1 877 67 01.