Easter in Vienna - German Course in Spring
Vienna flourishes in spring! Spend your Easter holidays in one of the most beautiful cities of Europe and experience tradition and modern city life with new energy. Enjoy the unique atmosphere and combine your stay with a German Course of 2 weeks or more.
Special Easter Discount:
Book at least two weeks of German course and benefit from a
10% discount on our course prices!
Please put "German & Easter" into discount box in your booking form.
We offer suitable courses for all levels, from beginners to advanced language learners.
Starting dates: March 20, March 27, April 3 (Beginners), April 10, April 18 2017
With your friends from the Actilingua German Course you will spend an unforgettable spring in Vienna.
|Lessons:||25 per week: German course (20) + cultural/special interest programme (5) |
35 per week: German course (20) + minigroup (10) + cultural/special interest programme (5)
|Group size:||average 8-10, max. 12.|
|Starting dates:||20/03/2017, 27/03/2017, 03/04/2017, 10/04/2017, 18/04/2017|
|Starting dates beginners:||03/04/2017|
|Minimum age:||16 years.|
- You study for four lessons every morning orafternoon from Monday to Friday.
- You study in groups of an average of 8 and a maximum of 12 participants.
- In multinational groups you will learn a lot about foreign cultures.
- You have sufficient free time for self study, sightseeing or relaxing.
- The main emphasis is placed on improving your general German and your communication skills. Lessons in grammar and conversation help you with syntax and vocabulary building. You practice formal and informal letter writing, and work on listening and reading comprehension.
- Each group is taught by two teachers per day in order to ensure more varied and stimulating instruction. Hence, participants are made familiar with different individual styles of teaching, teacher personalities and variations in pronunciation of modern German.
Please see our prices on the course pages.
Save up to 10% on the course price when booking at least two weeks.
Please put "German & Easter" into the discount box in your booking form. Booking.
- The discount applies to bookings of Standard or Intensive Course with a duration of 2 to 11 weeks.
"German & Easter" has to be noted in the discount box at the time of booking.
- Discounts only apply for new bookings if requested on the registration form.
- Discounts only apply to the initial booking. Regular prices apply for extensions and additional lessons or services booked.
- Special offers cannot be combined.
- 20 or 30 lessons German course per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- 5 lessons (2-3 times) cultural/special interest programme per week: e.g. Vienna guided tours; talks and videos about Austrian music, art, history, literature and architecture; Viennese Waltz course; parties; sports
- Accommodation as booked (use of kitchen included)
- ActiLingua Certificate
- ActiLingua vocabulary book
- Course books may be borrowed for the whole course. Books can be bought at a 50% discount from the school office.
- Use of computers, books, CD’s, DVD’s and magazines in the multimedia library
- Student service at the school office, Monday - Friday
- Free internet access & free WLAN/Wi-Fi
- Student manual with interesting tips on Vienna
- ActiLingua Card entitling holder to discounts at a number of museums, theatres, restaurants and shops
Easter in Vienna
Vienna is a wonderful place for an Easter course. With the first sunbeams the city blossoms in new light and the Viennese and their guests enjoy together the charming environment, the many cultural events and relaxing evenings in traditional restaurants and bars.
Our German language school in Vienna is centrally located, within easy reach of the world-famous Stephansplatz, the Rathausplatz, the opera and other notable tourist attractions. The school is exceptionally well-equipped with its own cafeteria, library and media center and provides free Internet access (WLAN/Wi-Fi)!
Stay in the Actilingua Residence, just 10 minutes from the school building by underground. Share a “Standard” apartment with other German language students and make new friends from all over the world or enjoy the privacy of your own “Superior” apartment. All apartments provide a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and toilette. Free wireless internet access (WLAN/Wi-Fi), TV, radio and telephone are available in all rooms.
Please put "German & Easter" into the disount box in your booking form
Sample of Activities:
- Half-day excursion: Schönbrunn Palace and Easter Market
- Easter egg coloring and snacks
- Nightwalk with torches - enjoy the spring nights and a stunning view over the city
- Evening at a traditional 'Heurigen'-Restaurant
- Course of Waltz - Vienna is dancing!
As a part of our exciting leisure programme we organise weekly excursions at cost price. Our students visit favourite destinations like Salzburg, Wachau region, Lake Neusiedl or Laxenburg Castle accompanied by an experienced tutor.