Why learn German in Vienna at the ActiLingua Language School?
German lessons in small groups
ActiLingua Academy language school is the perfect place to learn German and discover the beautiful city of Vienna, Austria. Explore the differenct courses and lessons we have to offer and learn to speak German in no time!
- Modern school with bright, tastefully furnished classrooms
- Centrally located in Vienna's embassy district; opposite "Schloss Belvedere"
- City centre 15 minutes by public transport
- ActiLingua multimedia library featuring 17 workplaces with computers and free internet
- Free Wi-Fi in the whole school. newspapers, magazines, DVDs, CDs can be borrowed
- Student lounge with coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- 10-15 additional classrooms next door at the ActiLingua-Dependance Sacré Coeur
- Partly air conditioned, non-smoking
- Year-round German courses for all levels
- Small international study groups (no more than 10% nationality)
- Courses start every Monday, for beginners once a month
- Highly qualified teachers who are German native speakers
- Modern equipment and communicative teaching methods
- Special courses: Business German, University Preparation & Placement, German and Music, German and Work Experience, German and Wintersports
- Examination centre for the Austrian German Language Diploma ÖSD
- University entrance certificates (B2 Mittelstufe Deutsch and C1 Oberstufe Deutsch)
- 20 modern, well-furnished Standard and Superior Apartments
- Recently renovated Art Nouveau building in quiet location
- School and city centre are reachable in 10-15 minutes by public transport
- Year-round availability with breakfast, half-board or self catering
Host Family: single or twin rooms, with breakfast or half-board.
Apartments: single or twin rooms with shared bathroom and kitchen.
Student House (July and August): single or twin rooms, with breakfast or half-board.
- Vienna city walks guided by our teachers
- Special interest classes: language immersion, job & career, art & creativity
- Talks on Austrian, music, art, history, culture
- Fun & adventure in the evening: Waltz course, parties, torchlight walk
- Excursions on weekends e.g. to Salzburg at cost price