Why German Language Holidays in Vienna?
Learning German is fun!
Language holidays in Vienna are the perfect option for the summer of your life. Find out why you should spend your summer abroad, learning German in Vienna, enjoying the vibrant international atmosphere and having a fun time with your new friends!
More about the Holiday Course 16-19
- Centrally located in Vienna's embassy district; opposite Belvedere Palace
- City centre 15 minutes by public transport
- Classrooms at ActiLingua Dependance Sacré Coeur
- Next door to our school for adults
- Free internet access (Wi-Fi) at our school for adults
- Beautiful, big school park
More about tuition
- Small international study groups of 8-15 students.
- 20 or 30 German lessons per week.
- Highly qualified teachers who are German native speakers
- Modern and communicative teaching methods
- Optional preparation for OSD-exams
More about accommodation
- International Student House, perfectly suited for young adults
- Twin room with half-board
- 15-25 minutes from school and city centre
More about leisure activities
- Sports: football, basketball, beach volleyball
- Culture: Viennese Waltz course, culture quiz, guided city walks
- Evening programme: Vienna by night, disco, barbecue
More about optional activities
- Excursions on weekends e.g. to Salzburg at cost price
- Culture special, concerts or musical
- Plus options: Job & Career, Media and more