вернуться к обзору
Vienna Insider TipsЭта страница доступна только на английском языке.
Things to do in Vienna:
- Have you ever heard of Friday night skating? Every Friday from May to September, you can embark on a journey of discovery through Vienna along with thousands of skaters and cyclists. Departure is at 9pm from “Heldenplatz”. You can also rent skates at favourable prices when showing your ActiLingua card at the bike and skate rental service Copa Cagrana on the U1 station Donauinsel.
- Are you looking for a secret hideaway for a relaxing day in the big city? Particularly worth seeing are Burggarten, Volksgarten, Wiener Prater, Stadtpark, Rathauspark and the Danube Island.
- Bike and Segway tours - sounds like a lot of fun on two wheels! The bike and skate rental service at the Copa Cagrana on the U1 station Donauinsel, makes it possible! Our ActiLingua students can rent bicycles, scooters, inline skates and go-karts at special prices. This location is also ideal as a starting point for a Danube island tour.
- Vienna is ideal for golfing: its mild climate and beautiful scenery of Austria's capital all contribute to an enjoyable holiday for the passionate golfer. Depending on your handicap you can choose from various golf clubs in the vincinity of Vienna, for example Club Danube Golf-Wien, Süssenbrunn or Golf Club am Wienerberg;
- Club Danube, EuroGYM and fitness club Heimlich are public gyms and offer a wide range of sports; e.g. tennis, squash, badminton, gymnastics, aerobics. With your ActiLingua card, you profit from special prices at Fitness club Heimlich.
- You love to dance? BigsMile and arriOla dance studios are the most popular ones amongst Viennese dancers. You can choose from hip-hop, dancehall, funky jazz, street dance, breakdance and much more. Dance school Schmidtschläger offers special conditions for ActiLingua students.
- Another interesting insider tip are the indoor rock climbing halls of Vienna; Kletterhalle Wien, ÖTK Kletterhalle and Kletterhalle Marswiese. All climbing gyms have a generous range of courses for all ages and levels. You can rent the equipment on site.
- For concerts, musicals, operas, top events and much more visit www.oeticket.com or www.wien-ticket.at. Your ActiLingua card entitles you to a discount up to 50% on a Mozartkonzert.
- Art and culture lovers can enjoy an exciting mix of museums, exhibitions, history, architecture and lifestyle. For some hot tips have a look at http://www.wien.info/en.
- Are you interested in discovering the culinary side of Vienna? Then we definitely recommend a visit to a Heurigen with wine tasting and a Sacher cake in one of the traditional Viennese coffee houses. Do not forget to treat yourself to a snack at a typical “Würstelstand” (sidewalk sausage stand).
In order to profit from the special conditions, your ActiLingua card must be presented at each operator. For further information and details feel free to contact us or just ask at the school’s secretary!