Long-Term Standard Course German in Vienna
German lessons and free time
|Lessons:||25 per week: German course (20) + cultural/special interest programme (5)|
|Group size:||average 8 - max. 12|
|Starting Dates:||Every Monday. Total beginners see below.|
|Starting Dates Beginners:||02.10.2017 / 30.10.2017 / 27.11.2017 / 02.01.2018 /
29.01.2018 / 05.03.2018 / 03.04.2018 / 30.04.2018 /
02.06.2018 / 04.06.2018 / 03.09.2018 / 01.10.2018 /
05.11.2018 / 03.12.2018 / 07.01.2019
|Duration:||3 - 12 months|
|Minimum age:||16 years|
- You study for four lessons every morning or afternoon from Monday to Friday.
- You learn German in groups of an average of 8 and a maximum of 12 participants.
- In multinational groups, you will learn a lot about foreign cultures.
- You have sufficient free time for self study, sightseeing or relaxing.
- The main emphasis is placed on improving your general German and your communication skills. Lessons in grammar and conversation help you with syntax and vocabulary building. You practice formal and informal letter writing, and work on listening and reading comprehension.
- Each group is taught by two teachers each day in order to ensure more varied and stimulating instruction. Participants become familiar with different individual styles of teaching, teacher personalities and variations in pronunciation of modern German.
|Certificate Preparation Group Course||100.00|
|Certificate Preparation Individual Tution||176.00|
|25 lessons||12 weeks||24 weeks||36 weeks||EXTRA week|
|Tuition only||€ 1828,-||€ 3556,-||€ 5284,-||€ 144,-|
|Tuition + Residence Standard shared||€ 3640,-||€ 7180,-||€ 10720,-||€ 295,-|
|Tuition + Residence Standard single||€ 4324,-||€ 8548,-||€ 12772,-||€ 352,-|
|Tuition + Residence Superior shared||€ 6448,-||€ 12796,-||€ 19144,-||€ 529,-|
|Tuition + Shared Flat/Family/Student house shared||€ 3388,-||€ 6676,-||€ 9964,-||€ 274,-|
|Tuition + Shared Flat/Family/Student house single||€ 4204,-||€ 8308,-||€ 12412,-||€ 342,-|
- 20 lessons long-term German course per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- 5 lessons (2-3 times) cultural/special interest programme per week: e.g. Vienna guided tours; talks and videos about Austrian music, art, history, literature and architecture; Viennese Waltz course; parties; sports
- Accommodation as booked (use of kitchen included)
- ActiLingua Certificate
- ActiLingua vocabulary book
- Course books may be borrowed for the whole course. Books can be bought at a 50% discount from the school office.
- Use of computers, books, CDs, DVDs and magazines in the multimedia library
- Student service at the school office, Monday - Friday
- Free internet access & free WLAN/Wi-Fi
- Student manual with interesting tips on Vienna
- ActiLingua Card entitling holder to discounts at a number of museums, theatres, restaurants and shops
|High season surcharge |
(July 2 - August 26, 2017)
|Twin room for single use (Supplement on Residence)||89.-||per week|
|Transfer (from airport/station)||40.-||one way|
|Cancellation insurance||4%||of total amount|
|Travel insurance package||16.-||per week|
|Public transport||16.20||per week|
|Pocket money||70.-||per week|